Friday, August 26, 2011

BFF Nails!

These beautiful nails belong to my dearest friend Nona. We have been friends for 17 years now, she lived across the street from me and rode the same bus, it was inevitable. One of the things we bonded over all those years ago was nail polish. We both had an awful crush on a boy who lived in the neighborhood. So one of the ways we tried to get his attention (spied on him) to come hang out with us was to sit on one of our porches doing our nails. The boy didn't last but the nail polish and friendship have endured beautifully! 
We started with a coat of OPI base coat two thin coats Pure Ice Kiss Me Here two coats Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters and Hard Candy Matte Top Coat. Its beautiful just like her.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I went out the next day and bought my own matte. Andrea, you are beautiful too! thanks for reintroducing me to the wonderful world of nail polish.
    -Nona-

    ReplyDelete