Friday, September 9, 2011

Kind of like Orly Rock Solid?

I had a chance to pick up Rock Solid but I skipped it. I still don't know if I regret it but after seeing swatch after swatch, I decided to try to recreate it using what I had. It isn't exact but I still like it.
I started with a coat of Gelous, two coats Pure Ice Kiss Me There, a coat of OPI Birthday Babe (my only silver, I don't think it looks very good on me) a coat of China Glaze White Cap and a coat of Color Club Starry Temptress Topcoat and a layer of Seche Vite. 
I wish it turned out darker, I don't like how bright birthday babe is, again I just don't think silver is for me. I wanted it to look more gritty and less smooth so thats where White Cap came in. Then I wanted some holo sparkles and Starry Temptress was happy to oblige. Sorry about the oily cuticles I just put on cuticle oil before I took pictures. It is much more Holographic in real life I am just bad a photographing it!







Posted by Picasa

2 comments: