Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wet n Wild Night Prowl

These are some great polishes! Cheap and very good application. This was one coat Gelous 3 coats Night Prowl which was a bit thin but you could put it over black just as easily. Then one coat Seche Vite. 
I rounded my nails, they were starting to peel on the edge of a few. I knew I had to bring them down shorter but I didn't want them too short so I tried to just get rid of what was peeling and this is what was left. Normally I always prefer square or squoval but this is pretty and a nice change. We will see how long it lasts.
I have been loving these darker colors for fall, I have a few I am dying to try but I feel the need to wait for it to get super cold. I live in Oklahoma and it doesn't get "super" cold until the end of October and sometimes later so I have to wait a while. Hope you're enjoying the beginning of fall, I know I am!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment