Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Color Club Space Case for PINK WEDNESDAY!

Yay! It's pink Wednesday and I finally have a pink to show you. Pink doesn't make it onto my nails too often so when it does I will have to remember to save it for Wednesdays!
My hubby got to pick this mani (probably why it's pink lol). I almost didn't listen to him but decided maybe I needed to step away from my comfort zone. One day was definitely enough! I was sooo ready to get it off my fingers lol. BUT it wasn't bad, the color is gorgeous. Easy application, one coat but mine was gloopy, probably need some thinner. I put the Starry Temptress Top Coat on top and I love the top coat!
Started with a coat of Gelous, one coat of Space Case, one coat Starry Temptress, one coat Seche Vite.

This is just Space case no top coat no Seche Vite, no cleanup so excuse the mess. It looks lumpy but it smoothed out really well once I put the topcoats on.



Now with the top coat!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment