Thursday, September 1, 2011

Old China Glaze

My Dad goes to garage sales most Saturdays and I asked him to pick me up nail polish if he ever comes across something interesting, this is one he found. He found three bottles of this all together but they don't look like they are full. It is an oooold China Glaze called Indian Ocean.
This is one coat Gelous two coats Indian Ocean and one coat Seche Vite. This formula was super smelly but very easy to put on, I think it may be the old formula. I had application issues but probably my fault more than the polish. For how old it was it wasn't gloopy at all but I don't know if the previous owner added thinner or not. 
It's dark blue with a light blue silky flash. It almost looks purple sometimes. I love it and I am soooo glad my Dad picks these interesting colors up for me. 






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment