Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Essie Braziliant


Wow, this mani is so summery! Last night I told my husband he could pick my mani since I couldn't come up with any inspiration.  So he picks and I decide I'm not in the mood for the colors he picked lol.  I think I made the right decision. I will probably use his idea tonight (as long as he plays his cards right) 
I have been searching for Braziliant ALL summer and finally found it, it is one of the few oranges that stood out to me. It seemed just right, not too bright but not too autumnal. It looks amazing on the nail with this subtle pink flash which gives it a silky texture that still looks wet a day later. Two coats for full coverage and it went on smooth.  I used a base coat of Gelous and a top coat of Seche Vite. 











Let me tell you about Seche! I am officially converted! I started out in the nail polish game with Orly In A Snap which I thought was pretty good. When I ran out, I had just started reading nail blogs but wasn't all that into it yet (plus I was pregnant).  I tried China Glaze Flash Forward but it wasn't much better than Orly. I gave away the China Glaze to my muggle friend and tried Poshe. I was very happy (didn't think anything could be better).  But since everyone was crazy about Seche I thought (since I wasn't pregnant anymore) I would give it a try. Poshe ain't got nothin on Seche!  It's unreal.  It goes on smooth, like glass on the nail and dries super quick.  I bumped one of my nails about 3 minutes after putting on a coat of Seche and still didn't mess it up! I would still recommend all the top coats mentioned above but Seche is THE BEST. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment