Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Love Purple!

 This mani has been on my mind since I saw it on DizzyNails blog. She used OPI Last Friday Night and Clarins 230.  Since I don't have either I had to use what I had, and it turned out really good. Also a much cheaper mani.
First I did a coat of Gelous as always, one coat of Sinful Hottie which is just about a dupe for Last Friday Night. Hottie is a little darker, when I first got this I thought I didn't like it, and alone it is pretty boring, but layered it is awesome. I want to try it over Revlon Royal next! Its not the easiest to work with but glitter never is. I then did a coat of Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz which is very pretty on its own, be sure to go thin so you can see through to the Hottie, I didn't do very well on a couple nails. Next a top coat of Poshe, I am almost out and I think I am going to try Seche Vite next, I know they have a warning about using while pregnant but does anyone know if it is still dangerous while nursing? Well hope you enjoy! I love this mani so much but I am not feeling my nubs yet :(.




 
Inside, artificial light

 


 
Outside, sunlight

 

Posted by Picasa
So much sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment