Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hard Candy Beetle

This color is so fun. I get in the mood for black a lot, but it just doesn't look good on me. So I use dark colors instead like grey or purple. In this case it satisfies my need to have something dark on my nails without looking too severe against my pasty white skin (curse of red hair).
I started with OPI Chip Skip, a coat of Gelous, two coats of Hard Candy Beetle and then Poshe!
Today is my daughters 4th birthday so we had a nail painting party first thing this morning. She went for Hard Candy Fabuluxe on her toes and Sinful Dream On on her tips. She is her Momma's girl. Already LOVES nail polish!



                                                        Flashing purple and green, indoors




                                                              Trying to capture the green flash


and that wonderful GOLD, this is the color I see most often.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment