Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sinful Sinful Sinful

This is Sinful Dream On and Sinful Green Ocean, this is not what Dream On really look like!
Dream On is a neon purple, it is much darker in real life. A beautiful color kinda of jelly and squishy. Green Ocean is a flaky in a slightly green tinged base. I have a lot of fun trying things with Green Ocean but sadly is the only flaky I have been able to come across. It is much more obvious in person, these pictures just do not do this mani justice. The flakies flash from blue to green. They are incredibly brilliant IRL. Sorry I am rambling I just wish I could show how cool this really is lol. I will definitely add this to my rotation, and suggest you pick up both!
I started with a layer of Gelous, and topped with a coat of Seche Vite.












Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment