Friday, August 19, 2011

Zoya Faye is GORGEOUS!

I originally had on a jelly sandwich, but it was a fail. Sooooo I started over with something I could wear to a baby shower tomorrow. I picked something in between boring and unique, to be muggle friendly.
I started with old faithful Gelous, two coats of Zoya Faye and a top coat of Seche Vite, btw the fire is still burning in my love affair with Seche. If you don't have it go get it!
So the formula on Faye was a little watery but still pretty easy to work with. I didn't have any trouble with it. I love how it looks even with just one coat, but did two so you couldn't see through. It is a lavender base with gold shimmer, PACKED with gold shimmer. So much so that it looks like a rosy gold sometimes without a hint of lavender. I only have three Zoyas but I have plans for many many more. My only complaint would be the shimmer would NOT come off my skin after clean up, anybody know what I did wrong?



                                The above two are indoor, kitchen lights.



                                These are outdoor, behold the glorious shimmer!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment